- Minister of Housing and Urban Planning
- Alameda 924 - Santiago
Minister of Housing and Urban Planning
Social Worker from the Pontificia Universidad Católica.
- 2006-2010: Undersecretary of Housing and Urban Planning during Michelle Bachelet’s first term.
- 2004: Named Executive Director of the then National Commission on Environmental Issues (Conama). 1999
- 1999: Served as Undersecretary of National Assets during Eduardo Frei’s government.
- 1994-1997: Chief of Staff for the Minister of National Assets, Adriana Delpiano, and later served as an advisor for this Ministry.
- Head of the Diffusion and Promotion Unit for the Ministry of Housing and Urban Planning during Patricio Aylwin’s government.
- Following the military overthrow on September 11, 1973, Ms. Saball began working with groups defending human rights through various organizations, such as the Committee for Peace (Comité Pro Paz), Vicaría de la Solidaridad through the Catholic Church, and later, in 1990, the National Commission for the Truth and Reconciliation.