- Minister of Women and Gender Equity
- Huérfanos 1219, Santiago
Minister of Women and Gender Equity
Social Anthropologist from the Universidad de Chile.
- 2012-2014: City Councilor for Santiago.
- 2002-2005: Executive Secretary of the Alejandro Lipschutz Science Institute. She was also in charge of the Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program for the Student Welfare Board at the Universidad de Chile.
- Has given classes at diverse higher education institutions, and in Union and Women’s schools.
- She was the Regional Secretary for the Communist Party and a member of the Central and Political Committee for this political party. Served as a project evaluator for diverse agencies and NGOs in Chile.
- Was the National Head of Women for the PC (Carlist Party).