- Minister of Economy, Development and Tourism
- Av. Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins Nº 1449, Santiago Downtown Torre II , Santiago
Jorge Rodríguez Grossi
Minister of Economy, Development and Tourism
Doctorate in Economics from the University of New York. Studied Economics and Business Administration at the Universidad Católica de Chile.
Economics Professor at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- 2006-2009: Coordinator of Economic Policies and Chief Economic Advisor to the Chilean Finance Ministry.
- Economic Research Manager at the Central Bank of Chile.
- Guest Researcher in the Research Department at the IMF, IDB, and in the Economics Department at Rutgers University.
- Macroeconomics and International Economics Professor at the Universidad de Chile and the Universidad Católica de Chile.